Get me outta here!

Saturday 30 March 2019

Allama Iqbal poetry. Mountain and the squirrel (پہاڑ اور گلہری).



Allama Iqbal poetry
علامہ اقبال شاعری
Poem= Mountain and Squirrel from book Bang e Dara

نظم پہاڑ اور گلہری کتاب بانگِ دراسے




The summary

In this poem, Allama Iqbal said that we don’t have to degrade someone if a person has fewer qualities or something less. He took the example of a mountain and a squirrel. In this poem, Iqbal said that a mountain asks from a squirrel that you are so small you can’t do anything. I am taller than you, see where is a tall mountain and where is a small animal. After listening to the talk of the mountain, the squirrel says what happened than I am not like you, you are also not like me. You can’t climb on trees like me, and if you are saying this now show me how can you walk. Always remember that Allah Almighty can make anyone small and big. Some people are big and some are small this is the nature of Allah. Remember nothing in the world is useless and no one is bad in the whole world.












0 comments:

Post a Comment